bbfield

bbfield
Texas Hillcountry during springtime. Hello reason I live here!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Almost Easter

I can't do believe that we are in April and I missed blogging since the beginning of the year. Well, I have been busy but that is no excuse because so have you. I tried to start a little business. It morphed into renting a booth (wall space) at a local Craft and Antique mall. It is called Alamo Craft Co in San Antonio, TX. I love the challenge of making things to put in the booth. I also have been able to sell some of the antique and vintage quilts and things I have picked up along the way.
We had some rain this spring so the bluebonnets are outrageous and the flowers in my yard (rose, iris, salvia, esperanza, honeysuckle) are in bloom. Smile.
Also took a BIG trip to Arkansas, Georgia, Charleston, SC, and back home. Of course we hit the thrifts, consignments and antiques along the way. few pics of some of my smaller items. Couldn't bring everything back on plane so will get from mom later. Many of the items were snatched from my hands as I entered the Craft Co. Eager buyers.
How about you. How are you doing? Any flowers blooming?

1 comment:

  1. I miss the bluebonnets. My fav pic of my oldest when he was little was him sitting in the bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush near Llano.

    ReplyDelete